||[Oct. 21st, 2010|12:46 am]
A branch community from Dragonspam
There are reports of people changing the codes of their eggs and hatchlings to redirect to a site other than DragCave. People have had viruses downloaded onto their computers from these sites. For your own safety, PLEASE hover over eggs and hatchlings before clicking them to make sure they link to DragCave. We cannot be held responsible for anything that happens if you click a non-DragCave link. However, we mods are responsible for dealing with people who change the codes. If you notice anyone who has done this, report them immediately. This kind of behavior is absolutely not tolerated.
Anyone who changes the codes of their dragons to go to a site other than DragCave, whether or not that site downloads malicious items onto people's computers, will be banned immediately, and will be reported to both LiveJournal and DragCave staff.
EVERYONE MUST PAY EXTRA ATTENTION TO #2
IMMEDIATE DELETING OF POSTS AND, IF NECESSARY, BANNING MAY BE DONE!
1. ONLY ONE POST PER DAY. Yes, the name of the community is dragonspam, but we don't really WANT you to spam. This means one post per (roughly) 24 hours. If you're a couple hours early that's fine, but you can't post at, say, 11 PM and then a second time an hour later at 12 because it's a "new day". You are, however, free to edit previous posts to add more eggs to 'em.
2. PUT ALL SPRITES BEHIND AN LJ-CUT! This includes eggs, hatchlings, and 'egg incubators'. Having a page filled with sprites from a site that slows down every hour on the hour would end up having lots and lots of lag. Don't know how to make an lj-cut? Read the FAQ.
3. If you wish to show off your adult dragons, please post a link to your scroll. Do not post your adults along with your eggs and hatchlings, this makes clicking harder.
4. This should go without saying, but if you post eggs and hatchlings here to get clicks and views, you should click and view others' dragons too.
5. You may not post your scrolls, eggs, hatchlings, or links to your post containing these items in comments to other people's entries.
6. If a post to the community shows a remarkable lack of reading comprehension (ie, violates these rules), it'll probably get deleted. That's just the way it goes.
7. Only Dragcave eggs may be posted. This is not the place for sprites from other sites.
8. Please do not swear. There may be young kids posting their eggs here, so any posts or comments with swearing will be deleted.
9. Members are expected to read and familiarize themselves with dragoncave rules and terms of service. http://dragcave.net/terms
10. Any disrespect to any mod will lead to banishment. Also, anyone who sends a nasty-gram to the mods will be banned.
11. PLEASE USE APPROPRIATE ICONS, IE, ICONS APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN AS WELL, THERE WILL BE ONE WARNING TO CHANGE YOUR ICON, THATS IT.
Hint: Use HTML mode when making an entry, not RichText!
Hint 2: Don't try to post using BBCode. Only HTML will work.