||[Oct. 21st, 2010|11:17 pm]
A branch community from Dragonspam
Alrighty folks thanks for the unwarm welcome back. The lack of community rules floors me. Do you see anywhere in the rules that the lj-cut was ever lifted? No you had a mod go behind my back in my community. I WILL DELETE THE COMMUNITY if this persists. Anyone even questioning my judgement will be banned. If you have a problem make your own community with your own rules but keep in mind it will not be a branch of dragonspam. I am not happy right now and am resetting the mods. I PAY for this for you and this is the respect I have gotten right along with my fellow mod Scruffy. You don't think you should have to change it because some mod changed a rule without permission when I am available to be emailed at anytime it goes directly to my personal cell phone and I can get back to you within minutes. If you have any questions or problems I would advise keeping them to yourself.
1. ONLY ONE POST PER DAY. Yes, the name of the community is dragonspam, but we don't really WANT you to spam. This means one post per (roughly) 24 hours. If you're a couple hours early that's fine, but you can't post at, say, 11 PM and then a second time an hour later at 12 because it's a "new day". You are, however, free to edit previous posts to add more eggs to 'em.
2. PUT ALL SPRITES BEHIND AN LJ-CUT This includes eggs, hatchlings, and 'egg incubators'. Having a page filled with sprites from a site that slows down every hour on the hour would end up having lots and lots of lag. Don't know how to make an lj-cut? Read the FAQ.
3. If you wish to show off your adult dragons, please post a link to your scroll. Do not post your adults along with your eggs and hatchlings, this makes clicking harder.
4. This should go without saying, but if you post eggs and hatchlings here to get clicks and views, you should click and view others' dragons too.
5. You may not post your scrolls, eggs, hatchlings, or links to your post containing these items in comments to other people's entries.
6. If a post to the community shows a remarkable lack of reading comprehension (ie, violates these rules), it'll probably get deleted. That's just the way it goes.
7. Only Dragcave eggs may be posted. This is not the place for sprites from other sites.
8. Please do not swear. There may be young kids posting their eggs here, so any posts or comments with swearing will be deleted.
9. Members are expected to read and familiarize themselves with dragoncave rules and terms of service. http://dragcave.net/terms
10. Any disrespect to any mod will lead to banishment. Also, anyone who sends a nasty-gram to the mods will be banned.
11. PLEASE USE APPROPRIATE ICONS, IE, ICONS APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN AS WELL, THERE WILL BE ONE WARNING TO CHANGE YOUR ICON, THATS IT.
You guys have issues with following the rules in the community that I have created and I will automatically ban you. I do not care what some other mod has said. This is my community. Furthermore mods being gone does not give anyone the right to make new rules. You follow them without backtalk or I will delete the community and ban you from all other communities. Thanks. firstname.lastname@example.org
Hint: Use HTML mode when making an entry, not RichText!
Hint 2: Don't try to post using BBCode. Only HTML will work.
This Community is a branch community made to take some of the number pressure off of DS.
dragonspam2 created by glitchums
Moderators of dragonspam2 include glitchums & scruffy765. Feel free to contact us with any questions.